The taste of a good time . . .
Booking the band is easy. Here's a quick guide.
1. Email us your proposed event date and venue location.
2. If we are available we will then send you an email quotation stating our fee, deposit amount and general terms, conditions and other information.
3. Once we receive your deposit fee we will send you a confirmation and receipt of deposit letter.
4. Two weeks before your event date we will require your final payment.
5. We would normally arrive about 45 minutes before your dance commences to allow time to set-up all our equipment. Remember we are a full six piece band so will require a reasonable area to set-up in.
6. We recommend a 9pm dance start and we finish just after 1am. This can be brought forward an hour if you have a 12pm finish time. Your venue management will dictate this finish time.
7. We generally don't play to strict song set lists and try to accommodate your guests dancing and musical tastes to suit. If you have any preferences let us know before hand if possible.
8. When the band is not playing we will put on backing music via an iPod player.
9. We would normally have one break during your late supper / buffet.
10. Enjoy yourself!